CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 24, 2008

Viet Nam Here We Come!

I woke up this morning and my first thought was - I'm having a baby! Well I guess I'm not have a baby exactly. But the emotional and physical stress through this process has been pretty amazing.

Today we are beginning our journey to Viet Nam and soon we will see sweet little Lucie. It is a 30 hour trip from the US to Ho Chi Minh City, and that's from take off to landing - that does not include the additional hours getting to the airport on the front end and all the stuff you do once there (customs, etc.) It's a long long long trip. We have some good reading material for the trip - how to handle any baby emergency, baby communication and what it means, lonely planet guide for Viet Nam, and easy Viet Nam phrases. I wonder how much Viet Namese we can learn in 30 hours :)

OK, we leave in a few hours so I guess I should start packing now. Ha! We're already packed - did that last weekend. I do have some last minute things I need to do, so will close here for now. Soon we will be saying Good Morning Viet Nam!