CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day !

Today is the first Valentine's Day Lucie and I have celebrated together, and is most likely the first one she has ever celebrated since I doubt they celebrated in the Vietnamese orphanage where she was this time a year ago. Papa got her some flowers - he wanted to make sure that on her "first" Valentine's Day that she got flowers from the man in her life. Isn't that sweet? Tonight we went to my brother's house for a cookout. Lucie enjoyed seeing her Aunt and Uncle and cousins and of course she always enjoys seeing Grandmommie and Papa.
Lucie Girl, or as my brother calls her, Little Lu, I love you very much! You are the love of my life! Happy Valentine's Day my sweet baby girl.













































































1 comments:

Joyce and Jeff said...

I just spent an hour perusing your blog and loving every minute of it! :) It's amazing how similar our girls are. And it is amazing that we missed each other by hours at the Somerset Grand on Nov. 4th.
And have you noticed how much the Camper and Lucie look alike...or is it just me?

Thanks for having such and awesome blog and sharing so much of your gorgeous girl!