CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 1, 2009

No More Lucie 24/7

We had a nice Sunday together. Our last full day together until next Saturday. Whew - how am I ever going to make it through the week without 24/7 Lucie? Lucie is feeling better, but still not completely well. She had a slight fever today, is still very congested and had another bloody nose today - ugh. But definitely better than last week and it is so good to see her feeling happy again. Lucie's words of the day - baby (sounds like beh beh), pancakes (caacay), and touchdown (she even did the hand motions for this, until I pulled out the camera and then she wouldn't do it again).

Oh my!!













Lucie loves ducks so I got this thinking she would have fun at bath time. It quacks when you press its bill. Lucie has been deathly afraid of it in the bathtub, so I thought we would try it on dry land.













A "new" (very old) bed in Lucie's room, which I sleep on and Lucie usually joins me in the wee hours of the night. The other bed had rails and I was nervous about her choking on them.


























Singing in the microphone.













Can you see the glasses and cups all over the kitchen?













Eating pancakes for the very first time...











...and throwing pancakes all over the kitchen
- or perhaps trying to feed the bear?






















Yes momma I'm "this big".
Why do you keep asking me???


























My name is Lucie and I am one!














The weather was beautiful this afternoon and we went for a walk.
Lucie didn't much want to go.






























Feeling a little better because Momma is doing silly tricks to try and make me laugh.




























Oh my!!









0 comments: