CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 2, 2009

Mommie Goes to Work

Today was my first day back to work after being on leave for three months. Tonight when I was driving home the thought crossed my mind - did I ever leave work? Ha! I really did have a good day. My team at work is great - they were really awesome to pull together and work hard so that I could take this time off with Lucie. I appreciate them so much. So - I had a plan for this morning, and knew I would have to be flexible. I got up a half hour later than planned, and left the house an hour later than planned. We'll have to work on that. Lucie was supposed to go to church school this morning, but is still congested and has a bad cough so she went to Grandmommie and Papa's house. These pictures are at their house, as I was dropping her off. Before I left of course I had to give her a zillion hugs and kisses. And of course all she was interested in was the pink car! I missed her terribly all day today.






0 comments: