CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Quack Quack Quack

Monday, February 16, 2009
Lucie started acting a little skittish in the bathtub - I'm not sure why. I wondered if it was because I had splashed her too much or because she got water her in her eyes - who knows. She loves ducks and I saw this duck at Walmart one day. You squeeze its beak and it makes loud Quack Quack Quack noises. We went through the entire store doing our shopping, squeezing the duck's beak and Lucie laughing hysterically. It is times like that when I wish I always carried my camera. So, I thought Little Lu would just love taking baths in this duck. The first time we tried it she was absolutely terrified and would not get near it. She kept trying to crawl all the way up me to get away from it. We took some dry runs in it without water a few weeks later (I posted some pictures from that a while back). Tonight was the first time we tried it again with water. Lucie is almost too big for it and especially with all her toys it is crowded. But at least she likes it now, and loves the quack quack quack sound. The funny things is that when Lucie has had enough she stands up and trys to crawl out of the bathtub. It does not matter if I am in the middle of washing her hair and it's covered with soap, when she is done she wants to get out - immediately! She can hike one leg up over the top of the tub but can't quite pull herself over. Have to watch that girl every second......




0 comments: