CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Phone Home

Saturday, February 7, 2009
Lucie and I are both sick - AGAIN! Lucie has been sick with something ever since I got her - ear infections, colds, bronchitis, upper respiratory infections, flu, sinus infection..... I have been close behind her with my colds and sinus infections. She has a terrible cough now, and a horribly clogged up nose. It is difficult to keep her nose clean, as you can see in these pictures. Lucie LOVES anything electronic - tv remote control, telephone, cell phone, camera, computer keyboard, etc. I bought her this play phone hoping it would keep her happy so that she wouldn't always want my cell phone. I used to let her play with my phone until she called several people - oops! On her phone, she punches the buttons, holds it to her ear, talks up a storm and then hands it to me to talk, and then we repeat over and over and over.....







0 comments: