CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Thursday, February 12, 2009
Lucie absolutely loves her Grandmommie and Papa. When I leave her at their house in the morning, she can't get out of my arms and into Grandmommie's arms fast enough. I know they have a fun time together and there are so many things to do there! This is Lucie's first time in a swing - I didn't get to see it but apparently she loved it. She also loved the grass. This is the first time she has experienced grass - isn't that funny? While I was on leave it was just too cold and rained most of the time, so we never got out and played in the grass. In the last pictures, she is loving on her polar bear and yes, she is still wearing Christmas pj's - these are some of her most comfortable pj's so she will continue wearing them as long as they fit :)























































0 comments: