CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Just Hanging Out

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Lucie and I have been laying low for a while now. Our pediatrician has been concerned that she is picking up every bug that comes around and has asked me to be a little more careful about where I'm taking her and what I'm exposing her to. So, today was just a quiet day around the house. Lucie seems so close to walking. She has been taking solo steps for over two months now and I keep thinking she's going to take off walking any minute. She has started standing unassisted for long periods of time so we think the walking really is close now. She loves to walk with her mower. These pictures are all things from Lucie's cousin M - the mower, Lucie's purple overalls and the rocking chair - all things Lucie loves. Lucie also loves to play with my empty diet coke bottles. I promise I didn't let her drink any of it!

0 comments: