CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Drinking Through Straws

January 24, 2009
We had a very busy day today. We drove a couple of hours south of here with Grandmommie and Papa to visit a cousin who is sick. After we visited with our cousin, we went to lunch with Aunt J to celebrate her birthday. After lunch we drove back home. Papa decided to stay home but Grandmommie, Lucie and I went to see my nephew play basketball. I never get to see him play, and since this game was on a Saturday and was at 5pm, it was an ideal game to attend. After the game we had dinner at one of our favorite Mexican restaurants. Lucie ate some of my refried beans, Mexican rice and beef burrito - she really likes Mexican food. She also drank through a straw for the first time. I think it surprised her, and then when she realized what she was doing I couldn't pry the straw from her mouth. Fun!





























0 comments: