CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

A Fun Visit

January 4, 2009
I need to figure out how to upload clips from my movie camera. Lucie has been playing with the microphone on one of her toys, but yesterday she actually started singing in it. She would sing in it, hold it away from her mouth and sing without it, and then put it back to her mouth and sing into it. I guess she was interested in how her voice sounded with and without the microphone. Sometimes she just seems to be so analytical that way - I don't know if I'm making things up or if she really is. I wish I knew what was going on in that little mind of hers.
Today we had a visit from some fun friends! Lucie loves having visitors - and going visiting too. She just really likes being around people. In one of these pictures Lucie is doing "the hulk" - can you guess which one?




























0 comments: