CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 30, 2009

School and Feeding the Animals

January 26, 2009

Our church has a mommy's morning out program on Monday and Wednesday mornings. Lucie started going earlier this month, so we could start transitioning both of us from being away from each other :) There is one other little boy in her class and a wonderful teacher. This morning was her 4th time attending, I think, and things have been getting easier until this morning. I left her screaming, which breaks my heart. Going back to work is going to be so hard on both of us. Ok, who am I kidding. It's going to be hard on me :) I think little Lu will be just fine.

I've been trying to teach Lucie how to use her eating utensils. Sometimes I let her play with them during her meals. This morning she started feeding Curious George and her polar bear. Now if she can just do as well for herself as she did feeding them!

0 comments: