CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Old Family Friends and Webkins

January 13, 2009
Today Lucie, Grandmommie and I had lunch with a dear family friend who has been just like family to us for many years, in fact back to the generation before us. We got some good pictures with Grandmommie, but in the pics with me and with our family friend we both have our eyes closed - oh well. Lucie got her first webkin today - exciting! I don't really know what they are, I just know they tie in to the computer somehow and all the kids have them. I need to get up to speed on this kind of stuff! Our lunch was yummy - taco soup, cream cheese sandwiches (with the crust cut off), overnight salad and rum cake with ice cream for dessert. Lucie ate some of everything, and actually did quite well with the taco soup and sandwiches. She seems to like spicy food, which is good since I do too.






















0 comments: