CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

New Year's Eve

December 31, 2008
Lucie and I went to our friends' house for dinner on New Year's Eve. We had fondue - and it was SO MUCH FUN! We had steak, chicken and little franks with various dipping sauces, and strawberries and bananas with chocolate - yummy! I ate until I thought I was going to pop. I have a fondue pot somewhere in my house. I need to pull it out and use it. Our friends have a daughter that Lucie loves to play with. I wish I had my movie camera, as G had Lucie laughing and laughing - doing her deep belly laugh.














Before we left our house for the New Year's Eve fondue bash...
Lucie loves Curious George. She either loves on him or wrestles with him. Lucie also loves my cookbooks. She thinks they are her books and for some reason it is great fun to pull them off the shelf. You can see her determined look as she makes a beeline for the bookshelf.



































0 comments: