CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Happy 1st Birthday Lucie!

December 25, 2008 - Part 2

Today was a busy day - Santa Claus, opening presents, Christmas dinner, and then celebrating Lucie's first birthday. Our good friends from Virginia are here and have made the day so very special! On top of all this excitement, Lucie got her 7th tooth today! She now has her 4 top front teeth and 3 bottom front teeth.

Today I can't help but think about Lucie's birth parents and especially her birth mother. I have so many emotions and I don't know how to express them. I am sad that Lucie's birth parents were not in a position to raise her and grateful that I was chosen for this honor. Every day I thank God for this beautiful precious baby - I have certainly been blessed.

Happy Birthday to my sweet little Lucie girl. I love you so much and already can't imagine my life without you in it. Here's to many years of adventure together!















































































































































































0 comments: