CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Dum Ditty Dum Ditty Dum Dum Dum

December 27, 2008
My college roommate and her hubby and daughter came over for dinner with Lucie and me tonight. My roommate wrote one of my personal reference letters that I had to get as part of my adoption home study - thank you J! I've been excited about Lucie meeting them and Lucie playing with their daughter L. Lucie and L had great fun tonight. One of Lucie's favorite books is a book called "Hand, Hand, Fingers, Thumb" and it is about monkeys drumming on drums. "Hand Hand Fingers Thumb; One thumb, one thumb, drumming on a drum; One hand Two hands Drumming on a drum; Dum ditty Dum ditty Dum dum dum." I sing this song all day long. I go to bed singing this song. I'm singing this song right now. Anyhow, Lucie can make toys out of anything. This box makes an awesome drum. Dum ditty dum ditty dum dum dum.

1 comments:

bangrudy said...

i like your blog so much, Lisa.
nice photos and nice smiling.
I am Rudy from Indnesia, a country in South East Asia.