CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Mommie Takes a Shower

January 21, 2009
My cousin J gave me the best advice - make sure you take a shower every day. It doesn't matter what time it is, even if you take it late at night. She was oh so right. The first week in our house I did not take a shower and I felt terrible (honestly, there was a lot of adjusting going on that first week at home, not just lack of showers). I still remember that first Saturday night after I had been at our house with Lucie by myself for a week. My brother and his family came over and I said please watch her, I have to take a shower!
My sister told me to put the exersaucer in the bathroom so Lucie can have something safe to do and she can see me while I take a shower. What a lifesaver! And I've had a shower every day since then....


0 comments: