CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Another Party Day

December 12 - Today Lucie and I went to my work group's end of year holiday lunch. I have not seen the group in six weeks (how odd!) so it was fun to see everyone. Unfortunately I only got pictures of her with one colleague. She had a good time (and did some of her "party tricks") but didn't want to leave me. Tonight we visited our next door neighbors to exchange Christmas gifts. Lucie really does like people - she is just too much fun.

This morning at breakfast - doing her funky crossed finger thing.




































Getting ready for the party. Lucie LOVES bathtime now. Here she is waiting for me to put her in the tub.






















Lucie liked KC!













Lucie tells KC that she is ONE. Well we know she's not quite one yet, but we've been practicing.









































Exchanging Christmas gifts with our next door neighbors.











"Well of course I'm on the good list, what did you expect?"










"Yes Mama, I'm ONE, I'm ONE!"


0 comments: