CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Lucie's Church Dedication

December 14, 2008
Lucie was dedicated at my church today. I'm very excited that she will be brought up in such a good church - with good church family. Of course she wore a special dress for the occasion. I'm attaching a lot of pictures just because I think she is too cute in this dress. The first pics are getting ready and the ones after the ceremony are when we got back home. My church does the baby dedications twice a year, so Lucie was one of five or six babies being dedicated this time. She did her "Hulk" impression through the whole ceremony - even the preacher commented that no one was listening to him.








































































































0 comments: