CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, December 6, 2008

Official Beginning of Christmas Season in Our House

November 29th - I decided to get an artificial Christmas tree this year. I always get a live one because I love the smell, but decided that the first year with a baby in the house might be a good time to try something with less mess. So, the day after Thanksgiving Grandmommie, Lucie and I went shopping, mostly to get baby stuff but I also got a beautiful "slim" Christmas tree that fits nicely in our dining room by the front window. We turn the lights on every morning and leave them on all day. Lucie is more fascinated with the ornaments than she is with the lights or the tree itself.




























































































































































































































































1 comments:

Lydia said...

What a sweet, happy girl she is! I love seeing all the pictures. :)