CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, December 6, 2008

Twas the Night Before Thanksgiving

November 26th - Lucie and I spent the night before Thanksgiving with Grandmommie and Papa. Lucie and Papa had fun doing floor exercises. I remember doing these with Papa when I was a kid, and I distinctly remember the green pillow Papa would put under his head on the floor and the albums my parents would play on their stereo. Dean Martin's "Send me the pillow that you dream on" da da "so darlin, I can dream on it too." Blast from the past.... Lucie also wore her first Christmas outfit - striped pj's. Yes I'm jumping the gun, but I couldn't resist. She is just too cute in those red and white striped pj's.







































































0 comments: