CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Busy Day

December 17, 2008
Today was a very busy day. We went to the Social Security Office to apply for Lucie's social security number. We will have to go through this process a second time after I get her name legally changed, but we had to go ahead and do it now for tax purposes. All I can say is I dread having to go through the process again. Then we dropped in on Grandmommie and Papa and had lunch with them. After we got back home our dear friend J came for a visit. She delivered a gift from another friend-you can see Lucie playing with her musical tower. She absolutely loves this toy. She stands at it and bounces with the music. I need to get a movie of it. Then my sister-in-law stopped by with dinner and to bring Christmas gifts for Lucie and me since she is heading out of town. Lucie is starting to get the hang of opening gifts now. Unfortunately I didn't get any pictures this time.


















0 comments: