CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Exploring

December 13, 2008

Until now, Lucie would pretty much stay in whatever room I was in and in the area where I put a few toys. Now she is really starting to explore our house. She is a good (and fast!) crawler and has been going all over the place. She loves the plantation shutters - open, close, open, close, etc. for long periods. She has explored every inch of her room now. I'm seeing more and more things that need to be baby proofed or put away for a few years. I also see that she needs a play room where she can do what she wants without me chasing around keeping her out of danger, so I'm thinking about taking my exercise room and making it into her play room. Oh well, I didn't use the exercise room much anyway...... Just a few days before these pictures were taken, Lucie was deathly afraid of this wooden rocking horse - I never could figure out why. In exploring her room she finally decided she likes him, and now she really loves him!









0 comments: