CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas Week With Special Friends

December 23-24, 2008
Our Virginia friends stayed through Christmas, but I will do a separate post for Christmas Day. In the days before Christmas we had so much fun. We went to the Atlanta Aquarium. I tried to take pictures but I'm not good enough with my camera to get good pictures in that lighting. I wondered how Lucie would do, and she loved it. She waved at the fish in their tanks. I really do think she enjoyed herself. It has made me think about other things we could be doing, that I thought we needed to wait until she is a little older like Disney World ? - hee hee. We also took long walks through our neighborhood, drove around and looked at Christmas decorations and lights, ate Mexican (yum) and went to Christmas Eve service at our church. Lucie sat through the hour long service and did just beautifully - I was so proud of her, no Hulk this time but she did want one of the candles for herself. Lucie loves our Virginia friends and wants them to come back soon! They played and played. Lucie also said some new words - jungle, uh oh (sometimes when she accidently drops something but mostly when she intentionally throws it down), ho ho ho (but usually it is just ho, ho), papa, grandmommie (pronunciation still isn't great on this one, but you can tell it is what she is saying), and I know I must be forgetting something for sure as she continues to say and do new things constantly now. It is just so much fun.























0 comments: