CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Dim Sum and Washing Clothes

November 30th - Lucie and I went to church and Sunday School. She still will not stay in the nursery without me. I stayed with her during the church hour and then tried to go to Sunday School. They give us pagers to notify us if we need to come back to the nursery. Mine went off maybe 15 minutes into the SS hour. Of course I went running back to the nursery. They said she had been screaming the entire time. Lucie likes people and after warming up a bit does not seem to be shy. I don't know why she had a hard time at the nursery. We will keep trying. After church when we were driving home Lucie fell asleep in her car seat. Well, she still is not taking naps so I decided to just keep driving around to let her sleep. I called my sister who lives an hour away and asked if we could come for a visit. Our visit ended up being an outing that lasted the rest of the day. My sister, brother-in-law and niece, Lucie and I all went out for dim sum - yummy!! Then the girls went shopping at an Asian market and then went on to a mall where Santa Clause was rumoured to be walking around. Lucie did not like Santa this time around any better than she did last time - we will also keep working on this :) She has to love Santa, right? We stopped in Pottery Barn Kids (one of my new favorite stores) and Lucie and her cousin M played. While I was buying a rug for Lucie's room, Lucie apparently spent most of the time washing clothes. Too cute! Lucie met Cousin M's dogs Lacie and Sammie, but unfortunately we did not get any pictures of this introduction. Lucie wasn't sure what to make of them - she was a little apprehensive but very curious. It will be interesting to see how she responds to them the next time she sees them.






























































0 comments: